Monday, March 31, 2014

The edgy cocktail look


Tonight I have to write about the last two things from my "10 things to try this month" list!
Because I didn't have any more time, I decided to wear two of the trends in one look. I mixed "Rock a sporty look" with "Add allure to a midi-skirt".

As you can see I didn't add to much allure to that midi-skirt, actually I chose this skirt because it already has allure by itself. It fits super goo, showing off my curves.


I picked this neoprene jersey, not only to mixed both trends, but also I wanted to give an easy, cool, effortless vibe to the skirt.

To keep it stylish I wore this amazing red lipstick. This one is "402" outlast, lipstain from Covergirl. It really lasts forever!!


To keep the look trendy, feminine and fresh, I wore this basic black d'orsay pumps.

I wore this sporty inspired look to a beauty event that I had to attend for work. I felt super comfortable and chic. Because it was a creative event, I really got away with this edgy cocktail look.

So this is my last post from my "10 things to try this month". Actually I didn't get to do all of them, I missed "get a new mani", I did get a new mani, but I just had trouble taking pictures and preparing material for the post. I promise to write about April's mani though!

Thanks a lot for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment