Thursday, March 13, 2014

leather and denim, can never go wrong!


For this post, I want to share one of my favorite combination: leather + denim.

I love to wear it! It's a basic combination you can never go wrong wearing it. It goes perfect from day to night. For that reason,  I usually wear it for super busy days. Those kind of days that I have tons of activities, and don't have time to change my outfit.



For this look I wanted something simple and fresh. So I went for a leather "LBD", which is super basic, but it can be a little boring if I don't get creative. I mixed it with a distressed, cropped, denim vest with studs to give it an effortless vibe.


To finish it, I added a comfy pair of "Chelsea boots" (cause I knew I was going to walk a lot!), to keep the look simple and fresh.

I have to say, this outfit really worked for me on that crazy busy Monday. It kept me fresh and stylish all day and night!

Thanks a lot for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment