Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mixing Prints


Continuing with the "10 thing to try this month" theme, tonight I'm going to write about how I dared myself to mix prints.

Honestly I'm not a big fan of prints, I like them but I don't wear them in the daily bases, so this was a kind of a hard challenge for me!


For this look I chose  my favorite printed skirts, it has a neon tropical print. I usually wear it with black pieces (I love to wear black) but this time, I chose to wear it whit a stripe print crop top.


It was a "meant to be" combination, it looked perfect! I added a denim jacket to finish it, so the look wouldn't be to baring.


For the shoes I went for a real wood pair of platforms. This ones are super comfortable to walk with, plus the add me height!

I really enjoyed wearing this look. It was fun and I didn't felt awkward at all, as a matter of fact, I felt really comfortable wearing it.

I dare you to try it sometime, this season is full of awesome prints. Adapt the ones you like the most to your own personal style and create great outfits!!



1 comment: