Tuesday, March 18, 2014

No. 3, Trying a New Restaurant


March is going fast, and I just have checked two things from my "10 thing to do this month!"
But today I can check one more: Try a new restaurant.


Some of my dearest friends and I had quite some time of not seen each other, and we really needed to! So One of them proposed a lunch date at an organic restaurant, here in Guatemala called "Pitaya Juice bar".

Some of my friends and I were first timers there. The food and the drinks were delish! Plus It was a really nice place to chat and catch up with my friends. I had a great time! (sorry for the crappy photo, I left my camera at home.)


It was a beautiful sunny day, so I wanted to wear something fresh and casual. I went for a long sleeve crop top. Even though it's a long sleeve top, it's breeze and comfortable to wear in warm days.


I complemented it with a high waisted denim shorts. I'm in love with this ones, I wear them all the time, they always give me this effortless chic look.

I really appreciate when clothes have little details, and this shorts are filled with them.


I adore to wear shorts with heels, but sometimes it can be a little tricky, I don't want to look trashy or like I'm trying to hard. So I always go for minimal heels in neutral colors. I really like how they look with ankle straps. I just bought this ones a couple of days ago, and I'm really proud of them. They are super comfortable, go with everything and add a trendy vibe to every look I wear them with.

This look really worked for me. Later that day I went to a "Max Leiva" exhibition at "Poporopo" art gallery/bar and believe it or not, I felt dressy!! yet appropriate for the place where it was, which I may add, that it's a great place!!

If you want to see how the outfit looked on me visit my "lookbook".

Thanks a lot for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment