Friday, March 21, 2014

Wearing my old trendy mules.



Today I can check another thing out of my "10 things to try this month" list: Wearing my old trendy mules.

This heels have a really special place in my closet, I have had them for about 6-7 years now. They were my very first heels ever!! I still remember the day my mom bought them for me, she gave them to me just because they match perfectly my favorite cocktail dress. So I wore them a lot back then. But I had to store them for a while, cause they weren't trendy anymore. Now it's time to bring them back!


For this look I wanted to wear something very simple and comfortable, so my precious mules would pop. I decided to wear a comfy T-shirt, I love the print of this one. I don't know why some people think that the "simple and comfortable" pieces have to be boring.. 


Anyway, I mixed it with a cropped, ripped, light blue jeans. I chose to wear cropped jeans so my mules would have more attention. Plus wearing mules like this ones with cropped pants, it's always a great idea, your legs would appear to be longer. 

My advice to you, all my lovely readers is: "Do not get rid of your first heels!" they always come back, and who knows maybe you can create some sort of tradition: Passing on your first heels to your daughter, niece or whoever you love. (If you don't destroy them of course.)

Thanks a lot for reading!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment