Monday, March 3, 2014

Getting ready for summer



I'm going to be honest, I didn't have time today to prepare a post. Mondays for me are kind of crazy,  so this is kind of an emergency post. But I promise this is something I really do and believe in!

The days are getting hotter and hotter, so it's time to analyze my closet and see what I need to store, take out, refresh and buy.

Actually, I do this a little bit earlier in an unconscious way; like this pastel sandals from Zara that I bought on sale like a month ago. They give an edge to my basic outfits, plus, they are super comfy, make me look super tall and they are perfect for hot summer days.

The easiest way to be prepared for any season is to follow this few things:
  • Do your research, about the trends for the season. (runways, fashion blogs, fashion magazines, etc.)
  • Make a list, of the trends you like to try on your personal style. (I dare you to try the ones that scare you!)
  • Organize your closet, see what things you already have and what are the things you need to buy. (buy 5 things tops, basics and accesories don't  count.)
I'm going to write more about this things in the next couple of days. Sorry again for the emergency post, but I hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment