Sunday, March 23, 2014

A printed maxi skirt and ice-cream, for a perfect sunny day.


Friday's mid days are ice-cream day with my dad. We both love ice-creams, the pistaccio flavor is our favorite! We usually do an activity like grocery shopping or going to the zoo or something like that and then we have our ice-cream. (Before lunch, cause we like being naughty.)

This past Friday was very windy, but it was also hot and we were going to do the usual shopping and ice-cream. So I decided to wear a printed maxi skirt, they are breezy but I never get cold wearing them.


I wanted a simple and easy look, so I combined the skirt with a solid white crop top, a light washed denim jacket and my favorite skull necklace. I love how no matter what outfit I'm wearing, it always goes with everything! ( I literally wear it almost every day!)


I finished it with my basic black sandals, they are super comfortable to walk with. They have an amazing high stacked heel. They went perfect with the skirt.

I always have a blast with my dad, and this day was no different! 

Thanks a lot for reading!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment