Sunday, May 18, 2014

Meet me at the Prime Room.


One of my favorite things to wear is black tops with black bottoms. You can never go wrong with it, it looks super chic, elegant and just amazing.


I like wearing black everything, but sometimes I like to change it a bit, by adding white accessories.
Mixing black and white is a timeless combo, it's classy and you can wear it in any season. Adding metallic details gives so much more style to a b&w outfit.


To keep the outfit simple and classy, I like to wear pointy pumps. These type of heels have the ability to look amazing no matter what you wear. That's why I always say "When in doubt, wear pointy pumps."


I loved wearing this look, I felt such a classy, badass, gal! It's probably one of my favorite outfits I've ever worn.

Special thanks to the amazing photographer Pablo Estrada Segura, for the terrific pictures!

Thanks a lot for reading!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment