Thursday, May 1, 2014

#rooftophair


So, the other day I did one of the most craziest, amazing things in my life: I watch the sunset on top of a really tall building. (I know it's pretty lame that being the craziest thing I've ever done, but my life is pretty dull.)



Honestly, I did this because I have amazing crazy friends who invite me to do crazy amazing stuff, just to watch the sunset. I'm so glad I met them!! My year has been terrific so far because of them, they have encouraged me, in a way to try new things, and I love it!


Anyway, that day on the roof, was super windy. The wind literally moved me, so there was no way in hell I was going to stand on the edge of that building.


As you can imagine, my hair has all over the place, it left me a wild blow out. Actually it looked pretty cool!
I went to an art exhibition later that night and it had this beautiful beachy vibe. (A lot of good things can come out for climbing a roof top.)


Thank you so so much to Mono del Espacio, José Pablo Anleu, Pablo E. Segura, Gurstavo Davila, Johannes, Carmen Rubio for the amazing day and photos! Sorry, I couldn't post all of the photos :( But you can check them out on instagram: #sustaincity

Thank you very much for reading!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment