Monday, May 5, 2014

Denim on demin



First of all, I'm really sorry for the delay! I had some trouble organizing myself this days, but here I am!

For tonight's post I want to share with you one of my favorite combinations of all times: The 90's classic, denim on denim. I think the coolest mix you can pull off, is wearing a light denim shirt with light jeans. It creates an awesome effortless monochromatic look.


For this look, I wore some acid wash cropped jeans and mixed it with a light denim shirt. (This shirt is so special, it was my mom's back whe she was about my age.) I wanted to keep it simple and organic so I chose to wear it with white accessories.



I adore how cropped jeans, or pants in general, look with pointy pumps. My legs look longer and slimmer, it simply looks incredibly classy. 

This is how I wore another simple, comfy and effortless look, hope you like it!!

Thanks a lot Pablo Estrada Segura for the amazing photos!!

Thank you so much for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment