Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wearing White


Wearing all white was another thing I wanted to try this month. I have to say, this has been the biggest challenge ever!

I can create all white outfits for other people to wear, I find it so easy. But for me, it just didn't work..

First of all my white jeans don't fit anymore, they are two sizes bigger than my actual size, and all my white blouses are over-sized so it didn't work.  I tried, but I didn't felt comfortable, it was too loose and a lot of white for me (a "do you have this in black" kinda girl.)


But I did created a inspired look, that I did felt comfortable with.  Although this was the whitest I could go.

I wanted a simple clean oufit, I chose an oversize pj's inspired silk blouse, with a marble print fold over mini skirt. This piece adds so much style to any simple outfit, but I have to be honest, I can't bent over at all! So that makes it not so comfortable to wear, but for me it's worth it!

I really felt I needed a little bit more dark colors in my look so I wore a black berry lipstick. This one it's  "black berry color fast" from Max Factor.


Because the skirt it's too short, I decided to wear this amazing ankle strap sandals. This are one of my favorite heels to wear, they are super comfortable (I'm not lying!!) , plus they always give this classy vibe to any look I wear them with. 

I didn't succeed in this challenge, but I was really glad and comfortable wearing this look! 

Thanks so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment