Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The perfect match


One of my ultimate favorite texture combination is the classic leather and denim. It doesn't matter which pieces are, if one is denim and the other one is leather, I know I am going to have a great outfit, for sure.

What I love the most about this mix is that is for every one!! You can adapt it to your personal style and make it your own.


For this look I wanted something fresh, comfortable and simple. I wore a light washed denim shirt, I fold over the sleeves a little, to make it look more effortless and casual. Also I wore my sporty leather mini shorts, this ones have mesh on the sides, making them look super cool.

I have to say, I have an addiction with the sports trend, every single piece in this trend not only has the super comfortable factor, but also adds a super cool vibe to every outfit you wear it with. I call it the super trend, plus it goes well with every type of body.


To add a little allure to the look, I decided to wear my studded ankle strap sandals. I love to wear heels with shorts, cause they make my legs look super long. The trick to look good with heels and shorts is to wear heels with ankle straps, booties or pointy pumps. Never with platform pumps, gladiator heels, knee boots, or peep-toe pumps. For me these are a don't, they make me feel tacky.

This outfit was so easy to wear, I think I might repeat it more than once. Changing a bit the accessories to make it a little different.

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment