Sunday, June 1, 2014

Where the Wild Things are.


Rainy days in Guatemala can be tricky sometimes. It's that period of the year when summer is saying goodbye and winter is starting, so the days can be really hot and all of a sudden cold and rainy.


For this kind of days I like wearing my usual summer outfits with a bit of my winter outfits. (just like the days). In this outfit I wore high waisted shorts with an over sized mesh tank (summer outfit) and added an over sized long cardigan and ankle boots in case it rained. (which did)


I think what I love the most about this kind of outfits is that you can look completely different just by adding one key piece. In this case my blue printed cardigan.


I also added a turban (which I did it myself), it finishes the total outfit making it look effortless and cool.
I think this is one of my favorite looks of the year so far. I just loved how it worked!!

These amazing and beautiful photos were taken by the incredible talented Pablo Estrada Segura.

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment