Thursday, June 26, 2014

My dull scent


I've been wanting to share more about my style with you guys, this is my first post  (of many, I hope) about my beauty products.  I promise to write every Wednesday a lifestyle post, so you can get to know my overall style a little bit more.

Basically all of these products are the ones who leave me smelling great. I know they are a lot! but I stick to only two basic scents: fruity and floral. Naturally they go really well together, so I'm not scared of mixing them.

For my daily moisturizer I use cocoa & Shea butter Suave body cream, this leaves a really light vanillaish scent on my body. I use Polo Ralph Lauren #2 perfume and mist, this leaves a floral scent. For my hair I use Argan oil leave in cream, (it leaves a floral scent). Smoothing stuff from Bed Head, this is a hair styling cream (it has an amazing fruity scent). And because my hair it's so long it gets tangled a lot so I use Jhonson's baby anti-tangled hair spray, (it leaves a fruity scent.)

I hope you like it! If you have any questions feel free to ask ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment