Sunday, June 22, 2014

Marble & Pink


One of my favorite textures of all times has been marble. I love how elegant and cold it is, it looks amazing in matte or polished. But I think what I love the most about it is how ancient it is and it's always on trend. (Now it's even a trendy print).


So why not wearing it! It's so perfect that it even looks cold and elegant on clothes. 
For this outfit I wore a marble print mini skirt from Zara (no longer available) and mixed it with a basic t-shirt and a faux leather jacket in my favorite color: Pink! 


I must say I failed with the shoes, I mean they look all right, but I think it would have looked much better with some ankle booties.

This beautiful photos were taken by my awesome and talented friend Pablo E. Segura.

Thanks a lot for reading guys!
xo


2 comments: