Sunday, June 8, 2014

All I have is denim in my head.


One of my personal fashion challenges was to rock a cap. For me it's extremely hard to wear hats or caps, cause my head it's to big, so I feel silly wearing them.


This cap is special though, that's why I gave it a shot. It's from Zoad 1, I really love that it's made of a cool washed denim with leather details. Plus it's super comfortable and best of all it fits my big head properly.


I wanted to wear a simple outfit, so I mixed my Zoad cap with an oversize knit sweater, a skater neoprene skirt and a classy pair of ankle straps. These shoes gave the whole look a feminine and sophisticated touch.


This is how I think I rocked a cap, I hope you guys like it!

These amazing pictures were taken by awesome and talented photographer  Pablo Estrada Segura.

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment