Monday, June 16, 2014

I don't want fortune cookies, I want fortune walls..


Last Saturday I had the fortune to attend an art event, in one of the most awesome abandoned buildings in Guatemala city. There were a lot of really good artists who exposed their latest pieces, I really enjoyed almost all of the exhibitions. (Yep, I changed my hair color!)


I bumped into my awesome friend Mono del Espacio, who introduced me to Melvin. The amazing artist who filled with fortune and beauty a dull old wall, in front of all us who visited his exhibition.


For this event I chose to wear a smart outfit: a comfy pair of distressed black jeans, a coke t-shirt and a pale pink faux leather jacket, I just bought a couple of days ago. I love to wear faux leather jackets for rainy days, they really protect you from the rain without getting ruin, plus they always make you look like a rock star.


I also got my mani done a couple of days ago, with a Pollock paint inspired nail polish. It went perfect for the event so I was showing it a little bit off.

This awesome photos were taken by the super talented Mono del Espacio, check his tumblr out to see all the photos from that fun day!

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment