Sunday, August 3, 2014

Simple summer, perfect days..





Guatemala is known for having an endless spring, but now it's known a lot more for its endless summer. For me that's totally fine! There is no greater feeling than a simple summer day.

These kind of days inspire me in such a way, that I just feel the need to create simple breeze summer outfits. I adore to wear girly dresses, this one in particular is simply perfect!! It's one of those magical pieces that become treasures in your closet. I found it in one of the most beautiful stores in Guatemala: BOHO. 

I wore my BOHO drees on an unconventional way. I tucked the short dress underneath the lace dress inside my ripped shorts, added a pair of black ankle boots and I let my hair dance with the wind.

Don't forget to visit BOHO, I'm pretty sure you will find great pieces!!

These lovely photos were taken by my talented and awesome friend Pablo E. Segura.

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment