Sunday, July 27, 2014

"The question is not who is going to let me; It's who is going to stop me."

- Ayn Rand




I have to admit I'm not quite an adventurous person. For most people I can be consider as a dull person. I rather stay at home, go for coffee, visit a new restaurant, visit a friend, having a girly day with my best friend than going to a crowded wild party or a trendy bar.

But the wild adventure I really enjoy doing is,  city sightseeing with my crazy, awesome friend Mono del Espacio. We have visited some really fascinating places, most of them forgotten by the society.

This wall in particular was designed by one of the most famous Guatemalan cubist artists: Carlos Merida.

In this outfit I wanted something sporty yet girly, so I chose this badass vest from Dress Code Guate, a neon sports bra and a printed pencil skirt. (If you are the kind of girl who's always searching for unique pieces, you should definitely check out what Dress Code Guate has to offer.)

Of course these amazing photos were taken by my talented friend Mono del Espacio. (You should all check out his tumblr account!!)

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment