Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Can't find my keys..


I've never written about how I wear my bags before. I have to admit it's because I don't give them the importance they deserve as a fashion accessory. Honestly, I use them as a necessity to carry all my everyday musts.

So when I buy a bag, I take in a lot of consideration this special details:

- A nice medium size ( not to big like a tote, not to small like a clutch), so all my essentials fit nicely in it.
- They must be versatile. So I can use it as a hand bag or a shoulder bag in case I get tired of carrying it.
- I love when they have mini bags on the inside, so I can have more organized my stuff.
- Last but not least, I always buy them in neutral colors. So I can wear them with all my clothes.

Now you know why you don't see my bag on my looks.

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment