Sunday, August 31, 2014

Love affair



One of the things that make me so damn different from other girls is that I actually don't like having a standard boyfriend. For me having a relationship means a lot more than just the "cute" stuff, like holding hands, flowers, nicknames, etc.. I can't stand those things!

So whenever I want a pair of real boyfriend jeans I have to buy them. This is how I bumped into these amazing Distefano skinny jeans. They are actually for men, but they fit me perfect! Even my butt looks nice on them. (I'll post a picture of my butt wearing this jeans on my Instagram. So you can see it for yourselves.) They do not fit like the standard boyfriend fit jeans, that's why I had to have them.

I also wanted to show you guys 6 different ways of how I fold the hem of my jeans, and how I mix it with different pairs of shoes.

These super cool photos were taken by the beautiful and awesome Sarah Caroline Müller. 

I hope you guys find this helpful Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment