Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I wear WEAR.






For this season ponchos and robes are super trendy. I just can't get enough of this pieces, they are really easy to wear. They go well with pretty much anything, always adding lots of style to plain looks. 

I have to say that my ultimate favorite robe of my closet has to be this amazing feather print robe from "WEAR". I can literally wear it with anything anytime. I can either wear it on the beach with a bikini, crop tops and shorts or I can wear it for mild winter days, like in this look. 

Wearing it makes me really happy, I feel super confident, stylish and simply great. I think it's a must having a robe on your closet. It will save your "I don't have anything to wear" kind of days. Mix it with a hat and you will look amazing. 

Thanks a lot for reading! 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment