Monday, October 13, 2014

Day dreaming






Last week I manage to organize my schedule and make some time for my blog. I been wanting to share with you, my every day outfits. Specially the ones I wear to work.

I have a creative job, that allows me to wear pretty much whatever I please. So I dress accordingly on the activities I have for the day.

My one and only rule for my working outfits is "Wear the same handbag"also, I have a small list of "I don't wear":
1. Distressed denim shorts.
2. Blazers. (they are boring and predictable).
3. Heavy make-up.
4. Basic tank-tops.
5. deep cleavages.
6. Maxi skirts or maxi dresses (unless I have a special occasion. To much fabric always gets in the way.)

I'm gonna be writing more about my every day working outfits, wearing the same bag, this month.

Thanks a lot for reading!!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment