Sunday, October 5, 2014

I'm taking it personal.


For this post I want to share with you one the jobs I've done, I feel most proud of, so far.

Last year I made this short film "Debauched" with my super talented and great friend Renato Melini. I believe that this film contains a piece of both of us. They say that great minds working together create works of art; And I truly believe this is the case.

I know this is not my usual Sunday Post but I really been wanting to share this film for quite some time now. Not only because I designed and made all of the clothes that appear on the film. But also because I wanted to share a more personal post, something that means a lot to me.

I hope you enjoy the film as much as I do every time I watch it. If you have any comments or questions don't be afraid to ask!

If you have trouble watching it on my blog try here: http://vimeo.com/66662548

Thanks a lot for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment