Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dress up!




I have to admit that I love dressing up! I really enjoy taking my time when I get ready for a special occasion. 

For this outfit in particular, I was invited to my best friend's graduation. Her mother had organized a lovely brunch at a pretty outdoor restaurant. 

I hate wearing the predictable dress every girl uses here in Guatemala. So I decided to give a twist.  This is how I wore a cop top a fancy way (at least for my style and the occasion, it worked.) I think the key to add sophistication to a crop top, is mixing it with the right pieces: a pencil skirt, fancy high heels and edgy jewerly. 

This skirt is made of neoprene and faux leather, it's super comfy and I just love the print on it. My heels are made of elastic bands laced up magically so they look super feminine and sophisticated. 

These photos were taken by the awesome and beautiful Sarah C. Müller. 

Thanks a lot for reading!! 
xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment