Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Simple, beautiful and organic.


It's no secret that I like to take care of my skin and hair, mostly because they are really dry and delicate. So I am going to be writing more about the beauty products I use. Maybe some of you will find it helpful. 

I bought these "Davines" hair care products a couple of weeks ago. These are Italian products made of 100% organic ingredients, salt free, sulfate free and eco-friendly. The great thing about them is that you can mix and match with different care lines, depending on your hair care needs. You don't have to buy the whole line to get amazing results. 

As you can imagine I made my own combo; I chose the nourishing, illuminating shampoo with chestnut milk (for colour treated hair) and mixed it with the absolute beautifying conditioner with roucou oil (for all kinds of hair), and  with the multi benefit beauty treatment with roucou oil (for all kinds of hair). 

I saw the results the first day, my hair now is softer, illuminated and just healthier. If you have thin dry hair I highly recommend it. It will do fantastic things for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment